SIZE & MEASUREMENT
Measuring your pieces
We have a strict process for ensuring accurate ring size for our bespoke rings because experience has shown us that conventional ring sizers or mandrels at jewelers vary from store to store and from country to country. At LOVE & HATRED, we find the most accurate way to determine your ring size is to try on a ring for the desired finger that fits well and exactly measure the inside diameter of the ring.
- Measuring ring sizes when your hands are cold, fingers can be up to half a size smaller. A ring with a wider band will feel tighter than a thiner band.
- Your ring should fit comfortably, feeling snug at the base of the finger when wearing it but also loose enough to slip over your knuckle.
How to measure size:
- Place the Thin Band or Wide Band Ring (depending on the type of ring you are ordering) on top of a millimetre metric ruler.
- Take a photo and measure the INSIDE DIAMETER in (mm).
- Onced you have placed your ring order, an email will be sent to you requesting your ring measurement photo.
At LOVE & HATRED we work with two lengths of necklaces.
- Short – 45cm to 50cm
- Long – 60cm to 65cm
We find that the 60cm length works for all genders also.
Please measure your neck with a length of twine to see where these measurements sit on you.
If you need to adjust the length of your necklace, we can assist you with extra length. Please ask us in the quotation process.
At LOVE & HATRED, we find the most accurate way to determine your Bangle Size is to try on a Bangle that fits well and measure the inside diameter in millimeters. Once you have placed your Bangle or Cuff order, an email will be sent to you requesting your measurement details.
When ordering cuffs or the LOVE & HATRED Perma Bangle, please measure the width of the wrist where the hand joins the wrist bone.