http://www.loveandhatred.com "Website" is a site which is operated by Love and Hatred Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries (collectively, "Giovanni D'Ercole Love and Hatred and Love and Hatred.", "Group", "we", "us", "our",).
For the purpose of the applicable data protection legislation, the data controller is Love and Hatred Pty Ltd PO BOX 80 Suffolk Park NSW AUSTRALIA 2481
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- to communicate with you with regard to your Love and Hatred order, or your purchase;
- if you have purchased a product or requested a quote from us, you will be placed on the Love and Hatred mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by email from us (if you do not wish to receive periodic emailings please contact our customer services department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list);
- to contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
- to contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time. To do so please contact our email@example.com to let us know.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email "spam" has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Love and Hatred informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Love and Hatred informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
- the third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business;
- a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business,
unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Love and Hatred, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com.
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to have your details removed from our contact database please write to our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
On our websites and apps, we may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. This section of our Global Privacy Notice provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.